Saturday, January 7, 2023

Armstrong predicts collapse in 2044

 Martin Armstrong is an interesting character with a blog that I follow here -  ArmstrongEconomics.com/blog .  He just wrote this: "We have reached such a moment in history and the election of Kevin McCarthy spells the doom that we face ahead for the nation is more than just the deep divide between left and right, we are looking at the absolute vile corruption of Republican forms of government. This is why Caesar crossed the Rubicon. Six Waves of 31.4 years from 1856 brings us squarely to our model’s forecast for the total collapse of republican governments – 2044."    From https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/kevin-mccarthy-wins-but-at-the-cost-of-the-nation/

I don't understand his model.  The 31.4 comes from Pi.  I don't know the significance of 1856.  So I don't endorse his theory, but I would like to understand it better.  I just find it interesting that he pegs 2044 as a year of collapse and I predicted 2043.  What will happen in 2044?  I think Armstrong is predicting a civil war or a communist revolution but it isn't clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment