Monday, July 27, 2026

Dukan Diet Attack Phase

 Ok ChatGPT, I have a new plan. I am going on the Dukan Diet, which is very protein heavy. Can you give me a 3 day plan for the attack phase? I have oat bran. Can you make the protein meals from tuna, eggs, tofu, protein shakes and greek yogurt? Don't worry, I am only doing this for 3 days and then I will expand my food variety.

Absolutely. For just 3 days, the Dukan Attack Phase is fairly straightforward. The goal is to eat lean protein whenever you're hungry, drink plenty of water, and have 1½ tablespoons of oat bran per day. Since you're only planning to do this for three days before broadening your diet, using a limited selection of foods is unlikely to create nutritional deficiencies over such a short period.

Based on the foods you listed (tuna, eggs, tofu, protein shakes, Greek yogurt, and oat bran), here's a simple plan.

DayBreakfastLunchSnackDinnerApprox. Calories
11 cup nonfat Greek yogurt + 1½ tbsp oat bran2 cans tuna mixed with mustard and spicesProtein shake (about 30g protein)4 eggs (hard boiled or scrambled)~1,350
2Protein shakeTofu scramble (14 oz firm tofu with garlic, pepper, paprika)1 cup Greek yogurt2 cans tuna~1,300
31 cup Greek yogurt + 1½ tbsp oat bran4 eggsProtein shake14 oz baked tofu~1,350

Daily Totals (Approximate)

CaloriesProteinCarbsFat
1,250–1,400140–170 g25–40 g35–45 g

This is a very high-protein diet while remaining fairly low in carbohydrates and moderate in fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment