Friday, May 3, 2024

Is Martin Armstrong a scam artist?

 I ran across this website by a guy who HATES Martin Armstrong.  See:

https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/

Of course the guy also trashes ZeroHedge.com, Alex Jones, Jim Sinclair's MineSet, USAWatchDog.com, etc.  The guy's name is ... anonymous.  

I like Martin Armstrong, and I think he has some interesting theories. I don't think he is infallible.  I like his PI theory, which states that there is an economic cycle that repeats every 3,142 days (about 8.6 years).  I subscribe to the double pi theory which runs about 17.1 years.

I think Anonymous Hater is, how shall I say, "mistaken", to say the least, but I haven't read everything on his website.  I may respond in more detail later.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted this.

    Well you can talk to the guy who wrote this blog here.

    You will need a lot of time to read that blog because it contains more than 100 pages. I know Armstrong personally and I can say with 100% certainty that he is a total fake, and that his PI theory and all other of his contraptions have never produced anything of substance.

    Nothing in real life follows the rules of this simpleton Martin Armstrong who can only brag about whatever he cherry-picks in hindsight.

    He claims to have predicted stuff correctly where in fact he never even made a prediction.

    Like this one:

    Armstrong's Sports Predictions
    https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/2019/12/armstrongs-sports-predictions.html


    The more theories you have in the mix (and he has many of them) the more likely it is that you can match one of them with whatever you choose.

    See Martin Armstrong's Socrates
    https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/martin-armstrongs-socrates.html

    just as an example.

    ReplyDelete