Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Groyper War

This is something I don't understand but am interested in, like watching the remains of a car wreck, with the ambulances, broken glass and such.  This is a civil war on the right called the Groyper War.

On one side, the mainstream Trumpers, you have Charlie Kirk, the director of Turning Point USA and Ben Shapiro. Congressman Dan Crenshaw from Texas is among them. On the other, you have the Groypers, led by internet personality Nick Fuentes and joined by Timothy "Baked Alaska" Gionet. 

And the Groypers are winning, or at least won one strategic battle at UCLA by embarrassing Donald Trump Jr.

I'm not sure what this is all about, but I have my eyes and ears open and will update if I figure it out.  See also: Meet Groyper, the alt right's favorite cartoon frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment