Sunday, December 13, 2020

Closing Down Blog

 I originally started this blog in June 2010 as an economic blog with the premise that the existing financial system was going to collapse because of too much debt and that we could forecast the approximate date when this would occur.  I originally forecast that this would occur in 2022, and thus the name of the blog.  I wanted to talk about how to prevent such as disaster and how to recover from it.  I still think that this collapse will occur and the last forecast I did was in September 2022 based on CBO numbers showing that this system was no longer sustainable past 2049.

I think that we have had several breaking points in our economic history and among these dates were October 20, 1987 (when the system came within hours of collapsing),  August 9 2007 (when the money markets completely broke down), and September 17 2019 (when the Fed lost control of the interest rates).  Each occasion required immediate Fed intervention.  

And then there was the artificially-induced pandemic recession, which I haven't analyzed to pick an exact date, but I think Feb 27 2020 (when the Dow dropped 1190 points) may be a good date.  On Feb 26, 2020 the Fed balance sheet was at $4.1 trillion and this soared to $6 trillion as of 4/8/20, and then $7 trillion as of 5/25/20.

I have tried to keep this blog focused on objective, economic information and to stay away from politics, although I have veered off into conspiracy theories for fun. I have written extensively about all the disasters that occur on April 19 or April 20 and it freaked me out so much that I have tried to forget about it.  

I can no longer remain objective.  Everything has been completely politicized.  We had a silent communist coup in this country on November 4  that was validated by the Supreme Court on December 11.  Voting no longer matters. The national debt is irrelevant because the Fed can create money at will.  The stock market is completely disconnected from reality.  The United States, which had a glorious history beginning on July 4, 1776, died on December 11, 2020.  RIP USA.

Thus this blog has no reason to exist.  I will leave it up until the censors at Blogger send it down the memory hole.  I have written lots of interesting things which I don't want to delete, but to write further on here would validate the illusion that the economic problems we are facing can be addressed as choices by free people. Instead the Politburo will just decide what to do.  So I am done, goodbye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment