Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Global Cities

Here is yet another list of the top Global Cities. Compare my list.

  1. New York
  2. London
  3. Paris
  4. Tokyo
  5. Brussels
  6. Los Angeles
  7. Singapore
  8. Beijing
  9. Toronto
  10. Berlin
  11. Chicago
  12. Washington DC
  13. Seoul
  14. Frankfurt
  15. Sydney
  16. San Francisco
  17. Hong Kong
  18. Shanghai
  19. Mexico City
  20. Bangkok
  21. Moscow
  22. Zurich
  23. Munich
  24. Taipei
  25. Sao Paulo
  26. Buenos Aires
  27. Istanbul
  28. Milan
  29. Boston
  30. Miami
  31. Cairo
  32. Dubai
  33. Kuala Lumpur
  34. Tel Aviv
  35. Bogota
  36. Rio de Janeiro
  37. New Delhi
  38. Mumbai
  39. Jakarta
  40. Johannesburg

Source: http://www.knightfrank.com/documents/wealthreport/TheWealthReport2011.pdf

2 comments:

  1. “ Thank you for returning my lover to me. We are now stronger than ever. I felt so alone and lost and I really never thought I would be happy again. You gave me the results I needed. Thank you for making my family whole and happy again.”if you need is help contact him by email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or call is cell number +2348078999655" Michelle Atkinson



    ReplyDelete

  2. I appreciate the wonderful work done by Dr.Otor for bringing my wife back to me, for almost 2 years now my wife left me and never return again, i cried profusely every night because i was always lonely, i even paid visit to her parent to plead with them to help me beg her to return home. she was lust after one notorious boy, i don't know what she sees in that boy that she doesn't sees in me, i was down folded but everything was back to base when i came in contact with the great Dr.Otor who helped me cast a spell to bring back my wife in just 48hours after casting a love spell for me, my wife that never picked my call, started calling me unmentionable and unstoppable, today i am happy today to be with my husband agian . contact him today and witness the same miracle from him on his email: otorspelltemple@gmail.com or mobile number: +2348074609849..http://otorspelltemple.blogspot.com.ng

    ReplyDelete