Monday, November 30, 2020

Gen. Flynn thinks Trump is still going to win

 This is from an interview with General Michael Flynn on Nov. 28:

I say all that and on one hand and the other hand as I just described, we have clear paths to victory for this President. Frankly, he’s going win Pennsylvania. He’s going to win Arizona. He’s going to win Georgia. He’s going to win Nevada. He’s going to win Michigan. The other one that he’s probably going to pull in is Wisconsin too, because there’s a discrepancy in Wisconsin of 130,000 vigilant ballots that they just found, they just discovered. There’s a lot of things happening and it’s all, to me, it’s all positive. I was asked today on a scale of 1 to 10, who will be the next President, and I said, 10 it’ll be Donald Trump. It’ll be president Trump. There’s no doubt in my mind that he won this election hands down in a landslide, probably somewhere between 350 and 400 electoral college votes.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-29-full-transcript-interview-gen-michael-flynn-gen-thomas-mcinerney.html

The source is NaturalNews.com so I don't know if it is reliable or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment