Saturday, July 6, 2024

Will Kamala Harris and Gretchen Whitmer win in November?

I am trying to focus only on economics, not on politics, but I have to mention this.  It is based not on my personal beliefs or preferences but what I think is the most likely scenario.

I saw this posted online somewhere and now I can't find the source, so take this as pure speculation.  Someone who claimed to be a Democratic party insider says that Biden will resign soon, and Kamala Harris will become president and 2024 nominee and Gretchen Whitmer will be the vice presidential candidate, thus presenting an all-female ticket.  Add in a little voting manipulation in a few key counties in the early morning of November 6, and boom, you have a new woman Imperial President.  Some people might have a little problem with this.

Actually, if this happens, there may be a civil war.  I hope not, but this seems inevitable.  

=========

Read: https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/05/opinions/kamala-harris-gretchen-whitmer-winning-ticket-zelizer/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment