Sunday, March 17, 2019

Mudflood and Tartaria Conspiracy Theory

There is another fascinating conspiracy theory I ran across. I don't really understand it, but it goes something like this: There was an advanced civilization that was spread across Russia and North America called Tartaria.  Something happened to wipe out the people but their vast cities remained.  This is sort of like Ancient Aliens, but not as old.

The main website is at StolenHistory.org.  I don't believe the theory but I like history and there are lots of old pictures and information about mud floods and fires that seemed to occur in the 1860s.  Also it is interesting that people in the 1800s had building techniques that are lost today.  For example, at the world's fairs in Chicago in 1893, in Omaha in 1898, and in St Louis in 1904.  There are also lots of Youtube videos promoting the theory.  I may post some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment