Saturday, April 6, 2013

The best-looking Attorney General



Obama called California Attorney General Kamala Harris the "best-looking Attorney General" and then he got in trouble for being sexist and he apologized.  But I want to investigate this further.  Is she the best-looking Attorney General?  She certainly is attractive, but she is not the best-looking.  The award goes to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.



Obama apologized for calling Kamala Harris the best-looking Attorney General, as well he should.



My fellow citizens,
Yesterday I said that California Attorney General Kamala Harris was "by far the best-looking attorney general in the country".  I called her to apologize for the distraction created by those comments.  I do not want in any way to diminish the attorney general's professional accomplishments and her capabilities.  I fully recognize the challenges women continue to face in the workplace and they should not be judged based on appearance.
So I want to set the record straight.  Ms. Harris is not the best-looking attorney general in the country.  Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is.  I apologize to anyone who was offended by my previous remarks.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment