Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More sex in the Mueller Report

Mueller Report, page 179






























Ok, this is pure speculation on my part.  We know that the redaction on page 109, for Personal Privacy reasons, was about the Bill Clinton having phone sex.  Section 1030 is about accessing a protected computer without authorization.  So I think it is obvious what this is about.  Drum roll please.

I think it is about Anthony Weiner who had thousands of top-secret emails from Hillary Clinton on his laptop.  His wife Huma Abedin was Clinton's deputy chief of staff.  I think that Mueller discussed charging Weiner with violations of Section 1030 and decided not to, because he is already in prison for sexting a minor.  Then this section of the report was redacted to save everyone more embarassment.  I could be wrong, but the combination of "Personal Privacy" and Section 1030 make this the most likely explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment